Model 4480E H.264 HD/SD Video Encoder
Delta Digital Video’s Model 4480E H.264 HD/SD Video Encoder is a network appliance designed to compress High Definition (HD) and Standard Definition (SD) video (HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, RGBHV, RGsB, NTSC, PAL) for transmission over IP networks. The unit converts cameras and A/V equipment to Ethernet compatible devices for any remote monitoring application including security, surveillance, and distance learning.
Utilizing industry-standard H.264 compression, along with flexible adjustments for video resolutions, compression parameters, and network settings, the 4480E can be configured to deliver high-quality video over any network. The unit is easily configured via the Ethernet or serial port. Audio and user-data channel multiplexing provide for single-stream transmission. The 4480E is compliant with off-the-shelf video players and most decoding hardware.
This compact, rugged unit is capable of operation in harsh environments. Extended temperature operation makes it ideal for military, law enforcement, and traffic monitoring applications. An optional 1RU, multi-unit (up to 4) rack-mount adaptor is available to ease integration.
- Real-time, high-quality encoding of full motion video for video-over-IP applications
- Standards-based, H.264 algorithm (HP/MP/BP)
- Resolutions up to: SDI: 1080p; VESA: 1920 x 1200
- Supports HD/SD-SDI, DVI (HDMI/RGBHV/RGsB), and NTSC/PAL Formats
- Transmit video at rates as low as 64Kbps, and up to 20Mbps
- RTSP/RTP/UDP and TS/UDP Protocols
- MISB Compliant
- Fully configurable network interface
- Encode Latency as low as 50ms
- Stereo/dual-channel audio inputs
- MPEG-1 Layer II and ADPCM Audio Compression
- GPS/IRIG Time Input
- Serial and Ethernet User Data
- RS-232 or Ethernet port configurable
- Compact, rugged packaging, including extended temperature (-38° C to +74° C)
Auto Sense Full/Half Duplex
28.4mm x 105.4mm x 114.3mm