Model 4480S HD/SD Video Codec
Delta Digital Video’s Model
Model 4480S HD/SD Video Codec is a network appliance designed to compress High Definition (HD) and Standard Definition (SD) video (HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, RGBHV, RGsB, NTSC, PAL) for transmission over IP or synchronous serial networks. The unit can also be configured as a decoder to convert back to composite, SDI, or DVI for display in ground stations, operations centers, or classrooms.
Utilizing industry-standard H.264 compression, along with flexible adjustments for video resolutions, compression parameters, and network settings, the 4480S can be configured to deliver high-quality video over any network. The unit is easily configured via the Ethernet or serial port. Audio and user-data channel multiplexing provide for single-stream transmission. The 4480S is compliant with most off-the-shelf video players.
This compact, rugged unit is capable of operation in harsh environments. Extended temperature operation makes it ideal for military, law enforcement, distance learning, and traffic monitoring applications. An optional 1RU, multi-unit (up to 4) rack-mount adapter is available to ease integration.
- Real-time, high-quality encoding/decoding of full motion video for video-over-IP applications
- Standards-based, H.264 algorithm (HP/MP/BP)
- Resolutions up to: SDI: 1080p; VESA: 1920 x 1200
- Supports HD/SD-SDI, DVI (HDMI/RGBHV/RGsB), and NTSC/PAL Formats
- Transmit video at rates as low as 64Kbps, and up to 20Mbps
- RTSP/RTP/UDP, TS/UDP and Synchronous Serial Protocols
- Video/Audio/Data multiplexing IAW MPEG-2 Transport Standard
- Fully configurable network interface
- Encode/Decode Latency as low as 70ms
- Stereo/dual-channel audio inputs
- MPEG-1 Layer II and ADPCM Audio Compression
- IRIG Time Input
- Serial and Ethernet User Data
Auto Sense Full/Half Duplex