Model 4480D H.264 HD/SD Video Decoder
Delta Digital Video’s Model 4480D H.264 HD/SD Video Decoder is a network appliance designed to decompress High Definition (HD) and Standard Definition (SD) video (HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, RGBHV, RGsB, NTSC, PAL) for real-time applications. The unit converts compressed video streams to their original, or scaled, video formats for display. The 4480D is ideal for any remote monitoring application including, security, surveillance, and distance learning.
The 4480D is designed as a companion to Delta’s 4000, 6000, and 9600 Series Encoders or any standards-based encoder. The 4480D utilizes the industry-standard H.264 compression algorithm for delivering high-quality video and audio to flat panels and video walls. The unit is easily configured via Ethernet.
This compact, rugged unit is capable of operation in harsh environments. Extended temperature operation makes it ideal for military, law enforcement, and traffic monitoring applications. An optional 1RU, multi-unit (up to 4) rack-mount adapter is available to ease integration.
- Real-time, high-quality encoding of full motion video for video-over-IP applications
- Standards-based, H.264 algorithm (HP/MP/BP)
- Resolutions up to: SDI: 1080p
VESA” 1920 x 1200
- Output Video Scaling
- Supports HD/SD-SDI, DVI (HDMI/RGBHV/RGsB), and NTSC/PAL Formats
- Receive video at rates as low as 64Kbps, and up to 20Mbps
- RTSP/RTP/UDP and TS/UDP Protocols
- MISB Compliant
- Fully configurable network interface
- Decode Latency as low as 50ms
- Stereo/dual-channel audio output
- MPEG-1 Layer II Audio Decompression
- Serial and Ethernet User Data
- RS-232 or Ethernet port configurable
- Compact, rugged packaging, including extended temperature (-38° C to +74° C)
Auto Sense Full/Half Duplex
28.4MM x 105.4MM x 114.3mm