Model VHD964: 9600 Series HD/SD-SDI Video Decoder Module
Delta Digital Video’s Model VHD964 HD/SD-SDI Video Decoder Module is part of Delta’s 9600 Series Video Processing Chassis. The module is a network appliance designed to decompress HD/SD-SDI video for display on standard video monitors. The VHD964 provides a practical, cost-effective means to add digital, High Definition (HD) and legacy Standard Definition (SD) sensors to new or existing IP networks. The module can be combined with other 9600 series modules in the video processing chassis to support video-over-IP applications with diverse video sources. Delta’s Video Processing Chassis supports encoding and decoding of HD/SD-SDI, Composite and DVI/HDMI video formats for ground stations, operations centers or classrooms.
Designed as a companion to Delta’s VHE963 HD/SD-SDI Encoder Module, the VHD964 utilizes the industry-standard H.264 compression algorithm for delivering high-quality video and audio to flat panels and video walls. The unit is easily configured via the Ethernet.
- Real-time, high-quality decoding of full motion video for video-over-IP applications
- Standards-based, H.264 algorithms (HP/MP/BP)
- Supports HD/SD-SDI Formats
- Receives video at rates as low as 64Kbps, up to 10Mbps
- RTSP/RTP/UDP and TS/UDP Protocols
- Video/Audio/Data multiplexing IAW MPEG-2 Transport Standard
- Fully configurable network interface
- Latency <100ms
- Stereo/dual-channel audio inputs
- MPEG-1 Layer II Audio Compression
- Remote Set-up via Switch/Control Module
- Multi-channel Packaging
Auto Sense Full/Half Duplex Unicast/Multicast