Model 6805R H.264 HD / SD Video Encoder, Compact / Rugged
Delta Digital Video’s Model 6805R H.264 HD/SD Video Encoder provides for the transmission of full-motion video for ISR applications. Primarily designed for small aircraft, the 6805R is a rugged, compact unit with all the features of Delta’s JITC certified video encoder products. These include, standards-compliant video compression, KLV metadata processing, and transport stream multiplexing.
Utilizing H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC) encoding, the 6805R provides flexibility for optimizing video performance for any given bit rate. User-configurable parameters permit the user to adjust the video/audio/data features in accordance with mission requirements.
The 6805R is built around an advanced, high-speed, multi-media processor working with a fully optimized codec. Delta’s technology has been integrated, tested, and flown in numerous applications with various airborne platforms and is compatible with MISB and STANAG standards. It is compatible with other Delta products and can be easily integrated with standards-compliant processing, dissemination, and exploitation (PED) systems.
The unit has a fully-configurable network interface for transport stream transmission making it a “drop-in” for digital datalink applications. The 6805R is easily configured via Ethernet (web GUI or Telnet) or serial connection.
- Real-time, HD or SD, Full-Motion Video (FMV) compression up to 1080p resolution
- H.264 video compression for full-motion video even at low bit rates
- Primary/Secondary Channel Encoding
- MISB/STANAG Compliant
- Ethernet Output Interface (UDP-IP)
- Metadata Support – Synchronous/Asynchronous (optional KLV Encoding)
- <50ms Encode Latency
- Fully configurable network interface
- Data Rates from 64Kbps to 15Mbps
- Stereo/dual-channel audio inputs
- MPEG-1 Layer I/II Audio Compression
- RS-232 or Ethernet port configurable
- Compact, lightweight Chassis
- -40o C to +70oC Operation
Resolutions 1080p29/30; /720p59/60;1080i59/60;
Connector Circular MIL or Optional BNC
Channels None, Left, Right, Stereo
Format Differential Line Level
Levels 2.8Vp-p (1Vrms)
Impedance 10K Ohms
Connector Circular MIL
Connector Circular Mil
Format RS-232: Terminal Emulation
Format TCP/IP: Web Browser/Telnet
Connector Circular Mil
Size 3.6” x 3.087” x 1.177” (91.4 x 78.4 x 30.0)
Weight 8oz (.227kg)
Conducted Power Leads