Join our Team
Delta Digital Video, a Delta Information Systems company, offers career opportunities that include a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and 401K plans and is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity employer.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the application system process due to your disability, please click here to contact us.
If you are looking for more information about career opportunities at Delta Information Systems Inc. and its subsidiaries, click here.
Delta Information Systems, Inc., is an industry-leading supplier of high-quality aerospace and defense electronic equipment. At Delta Information Systems, we deliver innovative and vital solutions to our customer’s most challenging problems. Our solutions enable the Aerospace and Defense communities to provide safety and security to our nation and to our allies. Our primary focus is on our customer’s success. We do this in two ways. First, we have an effective Quality Management System certified to AS 9100D/ISO 9000:2015 that assures the on-time delivery of reliable defect free products. Second, we back these products up with a fanatical attention to customer service and support.
We are looking for a highly motivated administrative person with some technical background, an insane attention to detail and a champion multi-tasker to support our engineering teams. Computer proficiency is a must as is in depth experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Assist the engineering teams with documentation generation and modification
- Manage engineering change process and procedures
- Process engineering changes
- Expedite the engineering change approval process
- Enter and track product versions, shipments and repairs
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Computer literate and experience with MS Windows
- High School Diploma, required
- Technical School, Associates Degree or higher in a technical area preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Insane attention to details
- Related experience would be a plus