Model 7805R H.265 HD/SD Video Encoder, Compact/Rugged
Delta Digital Video’s Model 7805R H.265 HD/SD Video Encoder provides for the transmission of full-motion video for ISR applications. Designed for operation in harsh environments, the 7805R is a rugged, compact unit with all the features of Delta’s MISB/JITC certified video encoder products. These include, standards-compliant video compression, KLV metadata processing, and transport stream multiplexing.
Utilizing H.265/HEVC encoding, the 7805R provides flexibility for optimizing video performance for any given bit rate. The H.265 algorithm is proven to provide 50% more bandwidth efficiency than H.264/AVC. User-configurable parameters permit the user to adjust the video/audio/data parameters in accordance with mission requirements.
This compact rugged video encoder is built around an advanced, high-speed, multi-media processor working with fully optimized codecs. Despite the high-performance, the encoder power comes in at just under 10 Watts. Delta’s technology has been integrated, tested, and operated in numerous airborne, ground, and shipboard applications and is compatible with MISB and STANAG standards. The 7805R can be easily integrated with standards-compliant processing, dissemination, and exploitation (PED) systems.
The unit has a fully-configurable network interface for transport stream transmission making it a “drop-in” for digital datalink applications. In addition, the 7805R offers a PCM interface for systems requiring a synchronous serial interface. The 7805R is easily configured via Ethernet (web GUI or Telnet) or serial connection.
- Real-time, HD or SD, Full-motion Video (FMV) compression up to 1080p resolution
- H.265/HEVC or H.264/AVC video compression even at low bit rates
- Primary/Secondary Channel Encoding including simultaneous H.265/H.264
- MISB/STANAG Compliant
- Ethernet or PCM Output Interfaces
- Metadata Support – VANC/Serial/Ethernet (optional KLV Encoding)
- <50ms Encode Latency
- Fully configurable network interface
- Data Rates from 64Kbps to 15Mbps
- Stereo/dual-channel audio inputs
- MPEG-1 Layer I/II Audio Compression
- RS-232 or Ethernet port configurable
- Compact, lightweight Chassis
- -40ºC to +71ºC Operation
MPEG-2 Transport Stream containing Video/Audio/Data
Transport Stream over UDP, RDSP/RTP
Unicast or Multicast
Conducted Power Leads