Model 4480DS H.264 SD Video Decoder
Delta Digital Video’s Model 4480DS H.264 SD Video Decoder is a network appliance designed to decompress Standard Definition (NTSC, PAL, RS-170) compressed video streams in for video-over-IP applications. The unit converts the stream to its native resolution for display in any remote monitoring application including, security, surveillance, and distance learning.
Utilizing industry-standard H.264 compression algorithm, the 4480DS accepts Transport Stream or RTP/RTSP formats to deliver high-quality video over any network. The unit is easily configured via the Ethernet or serial port. The 4480DS is compatible with Delta’s Model 4480ES and other standards-based encoders.
This compact, rugged unit is capable of operation in harsh environments. Extended temperature operation makes it ideal for military, law enforcement, distance learning, and traffic monitoring applications. An optional 1RU, multi-unit (up to 4) rack-mount adapter is available to ease integration.
- Real-time, high-quality encoding of full motion video for video-over-IP applications
- Standards-based, H.264 algorithm (HP/MP/BP)
- Resolutions up to: SDI: 1080p VESA” 1920 x 1200
- Output Video Scaling
- Supports HD/SD-SDI, DVI (HDMI/RGBHV/RGsB), and NTSC/PAL Formats
- Receive video at rates as low as 64Kbps, and up to 20Mbps
- RTSP/RTP/UDP and TS/UDP Protocols
- MISB Compliant
- Fully configurable network interface
- Decode Latency as low as 50ms
- Stereo/dual-channel audio output
- MPEG-1 Layer II Audio Decompression
- Serial and Ethernet User Data
- RS-232 or Ethernet port configurable
- Compact, rugged packaging, including extended temperature (-38° C to +74° C)
Auto Sense Full/Half Duplex
28.4MM x 105.4MM x 114.3mm