Model 9610 Series Video Distribution System (1U)
Delta Digital Video’s 9610 Video Distribution System (VDS) is a modular product that provides scalability for video distribution and display applications. The VDS, and its companion video encoder and decoder modules, are designed to provide a cost-effective solution for encoding, streaming, and decoding diverse video formats such as those found in ground stations, operations centers, and classrooms. The VDS can support up to 8 channels of encoders and/or decoders and is compatible with other Delta, and competitive, encode/decode products.
The chassis features a Switch/Controller module that provides a single connection for transport stream inputs and outputs, channel configuration, and status. The module uses a Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) transceiver to support copper or fiber Ethernet connections. The integrated switch reduces, or saves, the expense of an external switch, while also using less space and power.
A switched 10/100 Ethernet interface is connected to all 8 channels via the backplane to the Switch/Controller module. IRIG-B time is distributed across the backplane to permit time stamping of each encoder channel. Audio can also be distributed from a selected channel and applied to all other encoder channels. An optional recorder module provides for debrief and archiving. The VDS can be configured to provide bussed auxiliary or redundant power.
- Multi-channel video processing chassis for Video-over-IP applications
- Support for diverse video formats
- HD/SD-SDI, DVI (Digital & Analog), Composite
- Houses up to 8 Encoder/Decoder modules
- Fully configurable 10/100/1000 network interface module (VHC960)
- Copper or Fiber support via SFP
- Global Bus for IRIG-B Time and Audio via Switch/Controller Module
- 1U 19” Rack-mount Chassis
- 115/240 VAC Operation
- Optional DC Operation
- Optional Recorder
- Optional +12VDC Aux Power
- For camera power
- Optional Redundant Power