Model VTV/875 Video-to-Video Scan Converter
Delta Digital Video’s Model VTV/875 Scan Converter provides for the conversion of monochrome video between four video standards: RS-170/525-lines, PAL/625-lines, RS-343/875-lines and SVGA/800×600. High-resolution sampling, in combination with an advanced scaling algorithm, ensures a near-optimum-quality video output. The scaling is implemented using multi-tap FIR filtering and advanced interpolation, both horizontally and vertically. The VTV/875 auto-detects the video input standard, whereas the output standard is user selectable.
The VTV/875 units are available in the following configurations: 1) Model VTV/875R is a rugged unit designed for airborne and ground-mobile applications 2) Model VTV/003RM is a rack-mount box 3) Model VTV/875H is a half-rack box and 4) Model VTV/875 is a Compact PCI module.
All units include an internal test signal generator, which can be used to confirm proper operation or to provide for fault isolation.
- Provides for conversion between RS-170, PAL, RS-343, and SVGA monochrome video
- Automatic detection of input standard
- Advanced scaling algorithm optimizes video quality
- Flexible packaging
- Internal test signal confirms proper operation or provides fault isolation
- Versatile; single unit converts between four different video standards
- Conversion to RS-170 or PAL provides for recording using standard TV recorders
- Conversion provides for viewing different videos using a single monitor
- Provides for compression using standard video / TV codecs
Auto Sense Full/Half Duplex
-40oC to +70oC
-55oC to +85oC
5%-95% RH, non-
Figure 8-3, Profile M
Figure 7-2, Operational
(6g, 11ms, sawtooth)
Section 21, Conducted Emission
Section 22, Lightning Pin Injection
Level 3, Waveform 5A