Model 9600 Series Video Processing Chassis (2U)
Delta Digital Video’s Model 9600 Series Video Processing Chassis (VPC) is a modular product that provides scalability for video distribution applications. The VPC, and its companion video encoder and decoder modules, are designed to provide a cost-effective solution for encoding, transmitting, and decoding diverse video formats such as those found in ground stations, operations centers, and classrooms. The VPC can support up to 15 channels of encoders and/or decoders.
The chassis features a Switch/Controller module that provides a single connection for transport stream inputs and outputs, channel configuration, and status. The module uses a Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) transceiver to support copper or fiber Ethernet connections. The integrated switch reduces, or saves, the expense of an external switch, while also using less space and power.
A switched 10/100 Ethernet interface is connected to all 15 channels via the Switch/Controller module. IRIG-B time is distributed across the backplane to permit time stamping of each encoder channel. Audio can also be distributed from a selected channel and applied to all other encoder channels. The VPC can be configured to provide bussed auxiliary or redundant power.
- Real-time, HD or SD, Full-motion Video (FMV) compression up to 1080p resolution
- Multi-channel video processing chassis for Video-over-IP applications
- Support for diverse video formats
- HD/SD-SDI, DVI/HDMI, Composite
- Houses up to 15 Encoder/Decoder modules
- Fully configurable 10/100/1000 network interface module (VHC960)
- Copper or Fiber support via SFP
- Global Bus for IRIG-B Time and Audio via Switch/Controller Module
- 2U 19” Rack-mount Chassis
- 115/240 VAC Operation
- Optional DC Operation
- Optional +12VDC Aux Power
- For camera power
- Optional Redundant Power